Sunday, May 22, 2011

playjazzloud sessions vol. 68 quiet music feature


playjazzloud sessions vol. 68 quiet music feature

PJL Intro
Andre 3000 - Love Hater
Leon Thomas - China Doll
Blaze - One World
D'Nell - That's how I know
Unsung Heroes - Amateurs get hung
Young Disciples - All I have in me
Matthew Halsall - Ode to the big sea (Live at Maida Vale)
Marco Di Marco - Ballata N.1
Pinot Dark - Electic dark
Charlie Haden & Mike Melvoin - Blues for Leroy
Miles Davis - Dear Old Stockholm
Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Soft Trees Break the Fall
Air - Alone In Kyoto
Allsopp, Vosloo, Stanley, Giles - Like someone in love
Dallas - Better Than Change
QUIET VILLAGE - Keep On Rolling
The Cinematic Orchestra - All That You Give
The Landau Orchestra - Whisper Down The Lane
Andreya Triana - Lost where I belong (Acoustic version)
PJL Outro
________________________________________________

mega what?!
head on over to my ebay store and help me minimize my life!
________________________________________________

No comments: