Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DJ Kikkoman - A Touch of Jazz


DJ Kikkoman - A Touch of Jazz

1. J-Live – A Charmed Life
2. Erule feat. King Born Allah– Listen Up
3. Dred Scott – My Mind is Driftin
4. Digable Planets – Where I’m From (Aural G. Ride mix)
5. Blackalicious – Attica Black
6. Freestyle Fellowship – Park Bench People
7. Donald Byrd – Kofi (The Angel Remix)
8. Buckshot Lefonque feat. DJ Premiere – Breakfast at Denny’s
9. Bahamadia – Rugged Ruff
10. Erule – My Synopsis
11. Yeshua da Poed – The Mystery
12. People Under the Stairs – Afternoon Connection (Instrumental)
13. Aceyalone and Mumbles – Greatest show on Earth
14. T-Love feat. A Kid Named Miles – What’s My Name?
15. KMD – Peach Fuzz
16. Jamalski – Poom Poom (Sweet Agony Dub)

A Touch of Jazz by ***DJ Kikkoman***
________________________________________________

mega what?!
head on over to my ebay store and help me minimize my life!
________________________________________________

No comments: