Wednesday, February 2, 2011

dj ian head - January 2011 - Bernie Sanders


so, I check my email this morning and see that DJ Ian Head has released his February mixtape already -- so I'm well behind here - but here's a link to his January edition. music with a message people.

dj ian head - January 2011 - Bernie Sanders

"On December 10, 2010, Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, an Independent, took a full day to go hard against the so-called "Middle Class Tax Relief Act of 2010" tax bill, which continues the massive George Bush-era tax breaks for rich people for two more years (and possibly/probably more). I'm not usually one to dedicate a tape to a politician of any stripe, but I have to give it up to someone standing up against basically everyone in Washington - Democrats and Republicans - and railing against them for eight and a half hours straight, fact after blatant fact, about how they are selling out working people, the poor and the middle class. So, credit is due, and as Bernie was bringing his speech to a close, I posted on Facebook that I'd dedicate the next Monthly Mixtape to him, so here it is."
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: