Friday, February 11, 2011

DJ Futurama - Daydream


DJ Futurama - Daydream

01 Isaac Hayes – That Loving Feeling
02 Michael Jackson – The Lady In My Life
03 Minimatic – Take On Me (with your Martini)
04 Beatles – Love Me Do
05 Junior Kelly – The More I See Her
06 Bascom X – Lonely Girl
07 Nuff Wish – Healing in Vain
08 Absolute Beginner – Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann
09 Bob Marley ft. Lauryn Hill – Turn Your Lights Down Low
10 Marvin Gaye – Lets Get It On
11 Bernard Wystraete – Daydream
12 Main Attraction – Everyday
13 The Flamingos – I Only Have Eyes For You
14 Bob Andy and Marcia Griffiths – really together
15 John Holt – I Will
16 Mike Oldfield – In The Pool
17 Sophie B Hawkins – As I Lay Me Down
18 Claudja Barry – Love For the Sake Of Love
19 Barry White – I’m Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More, Baby
20 Lauryn Hill – Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You
21 Petula Clark – The Windmills Of Your Mind
22 D.Johnson – Transmissions
23 Harlem Underground Band – Ain’t No Sunshine
24 Patrice Rushen – Remind Me
25 Fugees – Killing Me Softly
26 Mary J Blige ft. Smiff-N-Wessun – I Love You
27 Method Man & Mary J Blige – You’re All I Need To Get By
28 Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel – You’re All I Need To Get By
29 Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
30 Jon Lucien – Would You Believe in Me
31 Brenton Wood – Gimme Little Sign
32 Chris Isaak – Wicked Games
33 Marion Black – Who knows
34 Connie Francis – I Will Wait For You
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: