Wednesday, October 27, 2010

new King Megatrip Soul Society t-shirts!!



ok - so here they are. the King Megatrip "Soul Society" t-shirts that I printed up a couple of months back. I've given a bunch away to friends - but there's still a big box of them left.... if you're interested - hit me up at king.megatrip@gmail.com

they're a two-sided, silk screened design on a fitted ring-spun cotton Gildan t-shirt (pretty close to an American Apparel style tee). they fit snug.

contact me first, but I've set up my paypal account to take orders......

Men's MED, LRG, XL
$20 (+$5 shipping in the US. +$10 shipping everywhere else)

Men's XXL
$25 (+$5 shipping in the US. +$10 shipping everywhere else)

if you feel weird about the paypal - I will be setting up something on ebay too when I get around to it. hopefully this weekend.

also - still got some of the latest run of "Cocaine Barbecue" t-shirts too... same deal.

Men's MED, LRG, XL
$20 (+$5 shipping in the US. +$10 shipping everywhere else)



___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: