Saturday, October 9, 2010

King Megatrip to run Denver Marathon - OCT 17.


ok - so some of you saw my facebook posting about running the Denver Marathon (a week from tomorrow?!) and there were some questions that I got in my Inbox. yes, I'm running it to raise some money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation Denver - same as last year (although I only ran the half-marathon in 2009).

if you want to support my efforts and want to pledge some money - click HERE.

this is link is to a .pdf pledge sheet.

if you want to print it out and mail it in (or fax it, or scan it and email it to the addresses on the form) - awesome.

you can also call the Make-A-Wish Foundation at (303) 750-9474 and submit your pledge that way. again, awesome.

when/if you fill in said form or make that call and they ask you the "runner's name" - you can write or tell 'em "Matt K" from Transformation.com - these are all great people who'll be glad to receive a donation.

I'd also like to say that there were several generous peeps that supported me last year - if you were one of them then thanks a bunch. it was much appreciated. I'm not asking or expecting anyone who gave last year to do it again - it's not an annual shakedown.

on the other hand, if you dig the Soul Society mixes and the blog - I'd love it if you could send Make-A-Wish a few bucks, but of course - there's no obligation.

and I guess that's about it - now let's all cross our fingers that I can manage a 26.2 mile run... oof! have a good weekend everyone! And thanks again!

- Matt (aka. King Megatrip)
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: