Tuesday, September 28, 2010

King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 09 (SEP 2010)


King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 09 (SEP 2010)

01 lightheaded / ohmega watts _ roc the bells (instrumental)
02 marva whitney _ what do i have to do to prove my love to you?
03 budos band _ budos theme
04 diplomats of sound _ jealous
05 charles hodges _ daddy love pt.1
06 little ann _ lean lanky daddy
07 the untouchables _ i spy (for the fbi)
08 shirley scott _ i want you back
09 lou rawls _ too much living to do
10 marie adams _ get up and do it
11 jean knight _ do me (rock savage extended mix)
12 joe gibbs all-stars _ hijacked
13 marcia aitken _ i'm still in love / three piece suit
14 byron lee _ bend down low
15 mad mix mustang _ very golden brownious
16 tone-e _ golden ghostwriter
17 the pharcyde _ passin' me by (rootzillablend by dj rasta root)
18 cee-lo green _ fuck you (emynd baltimore club edit)


once again, at the last minute - here's the monthly Soul Society mixtape. do I even dare say that I'll try and get October's out mid-month? well, I'll say it - but not even I believe it at this point.

so, here's September's Soul Society mixtape. hope you dig it -- if so pass it along...

thanks to the dirt_dog for more cover image help.

enjoy.

king.megatrip AT gmail.com
http://megatrip.blogspot.com/
http://www.bmbx.org/category/king-megatrip

* also, I've got some Soul Society t-shirts printed up - give me a shout if you want one - eventually the t-shirt details will be on the blog -- just haven't got around to it yet. - MK
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: