Friday, January 15, 2010

my Florida trip!

ok - so me and my girl take a trip south to Florida to get away from the cold weather... and as fate would have it... it was like the fucking coldest week EVER there! ah... what can you do?



Do NOT feed the alligators!




local wildlife shots from Six Cyprus Slough.


where am I indeed?



sun going down.


on our way over the causeway to Sanibel Island.


oh yeah, it was cold there too!




life on sanibel island.



somebody built an awesome "sand alligator"! (not me, no sand talents!)



me... falling into hypothermia!



awww... picture-esque, ain't it?


"god is love"... nuff said!


tune!


eating healthy on the road...


no jacket - that's a plus.



my best "karate kid"... now if I could just catch a fly with a pair of chopsticks!


random.



message in the sand to David?



warm, sunny Florida!



this one vendor at this huge fleamarket had a ton of hot sauces!


mmm... funnel cakes!


mmm... records!



just another day at the beach!



arrr!







finding records in the thrift stores is so much fun.


no Muff Diving!


on my way home!
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

2 comments:

Strictly Kev said...

Looks like you made some good finds MK

Unknown said...

Your vacation sites hardly seem random - first SoCal and now this? I grew up just northwest of there. Googlemap "rotonda fl" and marvel at the perfectly engineered circle that they could never afford to complete. Five of the wedges were just streets, no homes, when I was a kid and it looks like they still haven't filled up the lower right.