Thursday, January 21, 2010

the hook and sling - Miss Goldie Presents Songs For Shimmy


the hook and sling - Miss Goldie Presents Songs For Shimmy

Delilah Moore - It Takes Love - Middle Earth
Jeanie Tracy - Making new friends - Brown Door
Vee Gees - Talkin - Jump Off
The Exits - Another Sundown In Watts - Kapp
Reggie Soul - My World Of Ecstasy - Capri
Cynthia Sheeler - I’ll Cry Over You - JB’s
LaCleve Milon - Your Love - Soh
Willie Pickett - On The stage Of Life - Soul Spot
Skip Jackson - I’m On To You Girl - Dot-Mar
Lee Williams - Its Everything About You (That I Love) - Carnival
Blues Bag Ltd - I Am Gonna Love You - Plumm
Continental Showstoppers - Not Too Young - Seventy 7
Wild Honey - I Can’t Go On (Being Without You) - Houston International
Curtis, The brothers - You Make Everything Better - Bell
The Natural Four - Hanging On To A Lie - Boola-Boola
Eboney Essence - Let Me In - Goodie Train
Four Shades - My World - Ronn
Mighty Lovers - Ain’t Gonna Run No More - Soulhawk
The Harmonics - Be Your Man - Seventy 7
Poor Boy & The Orphans - I Know She Loves Me - Butch’s Thang
Chappells - You’re Acting Kind Of Strange - Bedford
The Sweet & Innocent - Cry Love - Active
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: