Sunday, December 6, 2009

King Megatrip Cocaine BBQ t-shirt XMAS SALE!!

all right - xmas is upon us... I've reduced the price on the King Megatrip "Cocaine Barbecue" t-shirts... 20 bones for a tee and that includes free shipping if you're in the US (another $10 if you're outside the US).

Super comfortable "fitted" t-shirts (they fit a bit tight...). you know you want one! Supplies are Limited! (seriously... there are only two MEDIUMS left)...

just email me at: king DOT megatrip AT gmail DOT com - or use the "King Megatrip T-shirts" ebay links in the LINKS section to the right of this blog... I'd prefer an email - but either way... I'd like to move these out and make a new design for 2010.

go go go! I'll ship as quick as I can for holiday touchdown!







___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

2 comments:

mercypierce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mercypierce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.