Thursday, December 17, 2009

Benchmark – Funk & Soul Vol. 3


Benchmark – Funk & Soul Vol. 3

01 I hate I walked Away – Syl Johnson
02 Dance a little step – Mashmakhan
03 River Deep, Mountain High – Tina Turner
04 The message – Cymande
05 You got what you wanted – Colour Climax
06 Hard times – Baby Huey
07 Ace of spades – OV Wright
08 I was made to love her – Stevie Wonder
09 Let there be drums – Incredible Bongo Band
10 I might have a chance with you – Brother to Brother
11 I can’t get next to you – Temptations
12 Got to find a new world – Al Green
13 MAchine gun – Commodores
14 Melting pot – Booker T and the MG’s
15 Herd it through the grapevine – Marvin Gaye
16 Age of aquarius – 5th Dimension
17 Spank – Jimmy Bo Horne
18 Hey joyce -Lou Courtney
19 Reach out – The Four Tops
20 Ooh Ah Ee – Vern Blair Debate
21 Daddy’s blazin bbq – Pepe Deluxe
22 Am I dreaming – Laura Vane & The Vipertones
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: