Friday, October 30, 2009

Warren Ellis' T-shirt of the Week 001


Warren Ellis has started a "t-shirt of the week" concept... quoting the man:

"I has a scheme. Or, more properly, Ariana and I has a scheme. On Twitter, I’ve been joking about turning some of my stupider comments into t-shirts. And then I thought, hold on, there’s only one way to make this joke funnier. And that’s to actually do it. So Ariana set up a Cafe Press store (because this is a joke and engaging with a serious maker of t-shirts would be less funny to us), and… well, this is what we’re going to do.

Through this website and this Cafe Press store, we’re going to release one t-shirt a week. It’ll go live on Monday… and it’ll die Sunday night. Each one lives for a week, and then it’s replaced by the next week’s shirt. Until I either run out of dumb ideas or Ariana’s brain explodes."

here.
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: