Sunday, October 11, 2009

King Megatrip in Denver - Make-A-Wish.



yo yo yo - on a serious tip this time (for a change)...

I'm flying out to Denver, Colorado on Thursday for a weekend conference/seminar and come Sunday, I'm going to attempt to run (and walk - and perhaps even crawl?) the Denver Half Marathon. I'll be running with the Transformation.com community spearheaded by Bill Phillips and crew.

We're running for the Make-A-Wish foundation - to grant wishes for children who are facing life-threatening medical conditions... so, I'm looking for some sponsors. I've set a goal of getting $500 in pledges. so even if you were to pledge $1/mile (13.1 miles total) - I think this goal could become a reality.

If you're not interested, apologies right now - I totally understand... move along - it's all good.

On the other hand, if you are interested, just click here:

http://www.transformation.com/MattK

this will take you to my profile page... from there, click the "Make A Pledge" link... and I'll say right now, thanks so much.

so that's about it... again - sorry for the intrusion - but I felt like I needed to throw it out there.

got a few King Megatrip mixtapes in the works, so stay tuned - right here for all info... also, I'll try and post some pics of Denver following the event. thanks again.

back to your regularly scheduled programs.... peace.

- Matt


Help us make a change and make a difference in the lives of Make-A-Wish children and their families. All proceeds from this event support the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado. This continues Bill Phillips' 15 years of dedication to this worthwhile cause; over that time he has personally granted 500 children's wishes. When you attend the Transformation Event, you'll be helping grant wishes and make dreams come true for children who are facing life-threatening medical conditions, enriching their lives with hope, strength and joy.


___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: