Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stab - I Am The One And Only


Stab - I Am The One And Only

ac/dc – highway to hell
Chesney Hawkes – I am the one and only
Chemical Brothers – Galvanize
DJ Mark 45 King – 900 no
Loleatta Holloway – Do that to me
Sweet – Fox on the run
Busta Rhymes – Dont touch me
Stretch and Vern – Get up go insane
BEP – Boom Boom Pow
MGMT – Time to pretend
The Prodigy – Firestarter
Jimi Hendrix – Sgt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band
Fatman Scoop – Party Anthem
Afrika Bambaataa – Just Get Up And Dance
Moby – Go
M.I.A. – Paper Planes
Cosmos – Take Me With You
Herbie Hancock – Rocket
Snap! vs Tomekk feat NG3 – Ooops Up
Vinyl Squad – Latino anthem
AC/DC – Back in Black
Chemical Brothers – Block Rocking Beats
Phil Collins – In the air tonight
The Prodigy – Everybody in the Place
Basement Jaxx – Where’s your head at?
EMF – Unbelievable
Peter, Bjorn and John – Young Folks
Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
Beastie Boys – Super Disco Breakin
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch – Good Vibrations
Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
Dizzee Rascal – Fix up look sharp
Franz Ferdinand – Do you wanna
Steve Mac – Paddy’s Revenge
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes – K.I.G/Mile Records
Hairy House – Dolby Anols Hairy Haus dub
Busta Rhymes – Arab Money
He’s Frank – The BPA
Spice Girls – Wannabee
Modern Talking – Brother Loiue
Akrobatik feat Talib Kweli – Put ya Stamp on it
Notorious BIG – Party and Bullshit
Slick Rick – Ladi dadi
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: