Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Onward Robots! – by Chris Ware


Chris Ware has designed a new tee for shirt.woot... Onward Robots!

See the Astonishing Machine-Man! Mechanized Golem of the Industrial Age!

Wear this shirt: to support 826michigan,, the Great Lakes State chapter of 826 National. This non-profit project offers free workshops, tutoring, writing rooms, and other resources to students aged 6 to 18 who want to develop their creative and expository writing skills. The artist’s proceeds from this shirt will go to the Michigan chapter, housed in the world-renowned Liberty Street Robot Supply & Repair facility.
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

2 comments:

Test said...

I have a hot new boyfriend that loves robots. He is an excellent artist also. I recently saw a man wearing the lovely "Onward Robots" t-shirt. He was kind enough to tell me about woot and Chris Ware, as well as the 826michigan program. I know my boyfriend is an excellent example of what a man should look like, and therefore he would display the shirt in a most favorable manner. Please consider selling me one of these shirts as a gift for him. I hope the proceeds are still for the benefit of upcoming writers. We would be happy to help out all of the creative children!! As I mentioned before, he is a rather good looking and imaginative being, and therefore might inspire others to support your cause as well. Thank you most kindly.

Sincerely,

Blair Farmer
Ilovemoomoo2@aol.com

King Megatrip said...

ha! hey there blair...!

well, it's completely obvious to me that your boyfriend is one very lucky (and of course "good looking") man... congratulations. I too, am a big fan of robots - although, it's entirely possible that I'm not quite as handsome as your chosen soul mate... unfortunately, I also do not own the "onward robots" t-shirt from Chris Ware. I thought it was a great design, but alas - I was short on cash at the time and never even bought one for myself... I just gave it a shout out on my blog because I thought it was mad kewl.

good luck in your hunt for an Onward Robots tee....

also, this is what average to good looking men are listening to these days at keg parties, sporting events, bowling nights and at the gym:
http://www.bmbx.org/2009/02/cocaine-barbecue/

it's a little mixtape I made up for the guys I work with... lots of profanity and drug references.... and not too much "robot" content - but you never know... download and enjoy!


King Megatrip / Matt.