Sunday, August 3, 2008

Magnet & Steel - Bill Posters Is Innocent


Here's a great mix from a couple months back from "magnet & steel" aka Benchmark & Dangerscouse. Fantastic selections here (they end up using a couple that I had set aside in the "save for a later mix" folder on my hard drive, damn you!).

Evidently Benchmark selected the odds and Dangerscouse the evens... check it out!


Magnet & Steel – Bill Posters Is Innocent

1. Fingathing - Walk in Space
2. Bodybeard Brothers - Original Love Injection (Boca 45 Remix)
3. Quannum - Changed my Mind(Changed my style mix)
4. Diplomats Of Solid Sound (Lack Of Afro Remix)
5. The Apples - Chemical Sniffer
6. Featurecast - Chuck Berry
7. Peter Gunn - Max Sedgley Mix
8. DJ Kentaro - dBeep On (Zero dB Reconstruction)
9. Soto - Ghetto Blast Ya - Soto
10. Elite Force - Shadowbox
11. Killer - Scam
12. Axwell - I Found U (High Contrast’s Old Skool Revenge Remix)
13. Shooting Star - Contour
14. High Contrast - In A Gadda Da Vida

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: