Thursday, August 28, 2008

Funky16Corners Radio v.50 - These Arms of Mine


Funky16Corners Radio v.50 – These Arms of Mine

Irma Thomas – I Wish Someone Would Care (Imperial)
Eldridge Holmes – An Open Letter To My Love (Kansu)
Laura Lee – Hang It Up (Chess)
Otis Redding – I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (Volt)
James & Bobby Purify – I Don’t Want To Have To Wait (Bell)
Roosevelt Grier – Yesterday (MGM)
Percy Sledge – When She Touches Me (Atlantic)
Walter Jackson – Funny (Not Much) (Okeh)
Mighty Sam – In the Same Old Way (Amy)
Lyn Collins – Ain’t No Sunshine (People)
Bobby Bland – Do What You Set Out To Do (Duke)
Baby Washington – What Becomes of a Broken Heart (Cotillion)
Solomon Burke – These Arms of Mine (Bell)
Thelma Jones – Never Leave Me (Barry)
James Carr – To Love Somebody (Goldwax)
Howard Tate – Part Time Love (Verve)
Freddie Scott – Where Were You (Shout)
Lou Rawls – Your Good Thing (Is About To End) (Capitol)
Betty Harris – Nearer To You (Sansu)
O.V. Wright – Please Forgive Me (Backbeat)
Irma Thomas – Time Is On My Side (Imperial)

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: