Friday, April 18, 2008

Solid Steel (18 APR 2008)

Spring? DJ Cheeba hauls a massive pile of records into the studio and sets up camp. Resident at the Bristol Solid Steel night and runner up for last year's guest mix of the year this selection will have you reaching for the playlist feature in the Solid Steel website. So much music on offer it makes me feel a bit sick. Tone Loc, Jurassic 5, Squarepusher, Duran Duran and so many more family favourites!

In the guest spot we welcome Z Trip. King of the mash up, seriously hard working DJ and not bad at the job either. Music 'pon the plates from King Mesh, Bladerunners and some Z Trip hard drive exploration.

For the second hour J Mountain jumps in for a look at what's new on the "in" pile. New Pete Rock, Outkast and The Heavy via El-B sit along side dance floor onslaughts from L-Vis, DJ Mehdi, Detboi and 2 Bit Thugs. Trainers & tracky-B's at the ready.

Oh yeah and do everyone a favour and get the podcast!

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee there,
I building a blog spot to post your update`s of your mixtape`s, mixes, shows, dj mixes ect.

I just post your latest update`s on my blog spot,
if you don`t mind?
If you mind, let me know.

In the future you can post your update`s your self and i will post them on my blog.
I`m only post the link to your side.

And when you support me you can put a back link on your site
Thx and keep up the good work.
Mixdigger