Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Boogie Maggoo - Ride Me On A Funky Beat


Boogie Maggoo - Ride Me On A Funky Beat

Intro - De la naissance de l’amour
Montego Melon - Swan Lake
The Professionals - The Back Stabbers
Winston Heywood - I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Show Me Your Company
The Gaylettes feat Judy Mowatt - Way Over Yonder
Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Fu Manchu
Derrick Morgan - Don’t Play That Song
The Chosen Few - I Love The Way You Love
Interlude - Un regard
Jumbo Sterling - My Sugar & Sweet
Interlude - Un charmant spectacle
Jackie Wilson - Nothing But Blue Skies
Doris - Beatmaker
Little Roy - Keep On Trying
Desmond Dekker & The Aces - Gimme Gimme
King Reggie - Funny Man
Interlude - Werther
The Sideburns - He Is Alive!
Interlude - Prise d’assaut
Funky Brown - African People
Jackie Wilson - I Can Feel Those Vibrations
Roy Shirley - My Bride
Winston Groovy - Heaven Help Us
Joan Ross - Band Of Gold
Shell Alterman - Got To Get You Off My Mind
PP Arnold - Something Beautiful Happened
Greyhound - Move On Up
Nyah Earth - Knight Of The Long Knives
Outro - Je vous aime

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: