Friday, December 28, 2012

selling everything I own, 2013.

peeps who follow me here or my tumblr have probably seen me posting about how "I'm selling everything I own" now for a couple of years... 2013 is it -- by the end of the year, I want to be done selling everything I'm going to sell... I want to be debt free by the end of 2013.  I want to minimize my life by the end of 2013.  so there's going to be some good deals to be had...

* going to try and constantly list stuff at my eBay store, here.

* already have a good chunk of my cd collection (books, comics and dvd's) listed here at half.com.

* feel free to patron the Megatrip Redbubble store -- all profit are split between myself and my graphic design wizard brother, the dirt_dog.  every cent I make goes to paying down credit card debt.

* again, some good deals -- so snap this stuff up -- I want to be debt free and rid the anchor of material sorrows from my neck.

* peace and love -- the (not so) Mighty Megatrip!

No comments: