Friday, July 20, 2012

The Combover Soundsystem – The Go-Go Cage! 6th Anniversary Stomp Session


The Combover Soundsystem – The Go-Go Cage! 6th Anniversary Stomp Session

Intro
The Selective Service – Green Onions
Scotty McKay Quintet – Train Kept A Rollin’
Ray Charles – I’m Movin’ On
Little Esther Phillips & Big Al Downing – You Never Miss Your Water
Baby Jane & The Rockabeyes – My Boy John
Lelan Rogers – Hold It
Preston Epps – Bongo Rock
The Nighraiders – Cotton Pickin’
Jackie Lynton – I’M Talkin’ ‘Bout You
Ray Singer – Tell Me Now
Mouse & The Traps – Beg, Borrow & Steal
Oscar Hamod & The Majestics
David Clayton Thomas – Take Me Back
Freddy Scott – I’ll Be Gone
The Soul sisters – Think About The Good Times
Buddy Guy – I Dig Your wig
Little Johnnie Taylor – What I Need Is A Ball
The Rollers – Troubles
The Mar-Keys – You Got It
Los Salvajes – Al Capone
The Space walkers – Techumseh
Wanda Jackson – Funnel Of Love
Gene Vincent & Sounds Inc – I’m Going’ Home
Mohammed Raffi – Jan-Pehechan Ho
________________________________________________

mega what?!

Megatrip T-shirts Available over at Redbubble!  Go Already!

________________________________________________

No comments: