Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HeavySoulBrutha! - Flyjack!







HeavySoulBrutha! - Flyjack!

HSB Intro...
Flyjack - Richard "Groove" Holmes
What Have You Done For Me Lately - Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
How Can I Say I'M Sorry - Jimmy Ruffin
Let Me Be Your Lovemaker - Betty Wright
Somebody Done Took My Baby And Gone - Joey Gilmore
You Got What I Need - Freddie Scott
Cry Me A River - Marie Knight
I'M Your Puppet - Bobby& James Purify
Cowboys To Girls - The Intruders
Crumbs Off The Table - Glasshouse
Mighty Mighty - Jesse Anderson
Gaitur Bait - The Gaturs
Save Me - James Knight & The Butlers
We Need Love - Johnny Osbourne
Getting The Corners - The T.S.U Tornadoes
Hard Times - Baby Huey & The Babysitters
Voice Your Choice - The Radiants
$$ Kash Register $$ - Kashmere Stage Band
I Am Shadow - Milton Floyd
HeavySoulBrutha Outro...


________________________________________________

mega what?!
Megatrip T-shirts Available over at Redbubble!  Go Already!
________________________________________________

No comments: