Sunday, July 31, 2011

Joe Casey interview...


a nice little interview with Joe Casey over at Newsarama!

"...I've got nothing to lose when I work on books like this. I'm free to pretty much follow my own muse, and as long as the folks who sign the checks don't have a problem with it, I might as well jump in with both feet and try to f*ck sh*t up. I think there's real value in it. Because in my humble opinion, mainstream superhero comic books are pretty boring. Not to hammer on them too much, but what is the DC September relaunch if not a tacit admission that, for a while now, most of their books have been boring the hell outta the readership and they're selling poorly because of it? Everyone seemed to know it but them."
________________________________________________

mega what?!
yo! King Megatrip on Facebook -- here!
________________________________________________

No comments: