Saturday, April 2, 2011

Star Wars Retro Print


pretty cool Star Wars retro print here with Luke and Han in full 70's regalia...!

you can get yours here...

details from website - "3 color 24" x 15" screen print on heavy paper limited run of 50 prints

These prints are signed and numbered by artist Brent Cheshire. Inspired by the 1971 movie Two Lane Blacktop starring a young James Taylor and Beach Boys drummer Dennis Wilson.

Why I created this print:

I always thought Star Wars looked cool because, even though the story takes place in another galaxy far far away...the haircuts are still from 1976. I only ran 50 of these prints because I'm not too sure people would dig Luke with a Harry Reems mustache. I liked the thought of two guys hanging out with a blond and getting hassled by The Man. The print makes me laugh and hopefully you'll dig it too."
________________________________________________

mega what?!
something to listen to? King Megatrip mixtapes.
________________________________________________

No comments: