Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chris Allwaysdiggin - He's A Sweet Soul Brother


Chris Allwaysdiggin - He's A Sweet Soul Brother

01. Esther Marrow - Mama (Flying Dutchman)
02. Barbara Acklin - I Can't Do My Thing (Brunswick)
03. Betty Moorer - My Thing (Wand)
04. The Mighty Elegants - I Don't Know What It Is But It Sho' Is Funky (Jaber)
05. Funky Party Band (Clarence Reid) - Chocolate And Vanilla (Seville)
06. Chosen Few - Wondering (Konduko)
07. Foster Sylvers - I'm Your Puppet (Pride)
08. The Moments - Ride Your Pony (All Platinum)
09. The 9th Creation - Sexy Girl (Pye)
10. Tribe - Think People (ABC)
11. Miami - Kill That Roach (Drive)
12. TNT Band - The Meditation (Cotique)
13. Mark IV - You Black And I'm Black (Mercury)
14. Shleu Shleu - Baby (Mini)


________________________________________________

mega what?!
purchase a King Megatrip "Cocaine Barbecue" t-shirt!
________________________________________________

No comments: