Sunday, January 16, 2011

king megatrip on ebay (again!)


and yes, it starts again. once more - I'm trying to get rid of all the "junk" I've got lying about. it's crazy - I've just got too much stuff that I don't read, listen or look at anymore. the plan is -- put it all up on ebay and let it go. yes, I've tried this before -- but I'm renewing the effort.

keep an eye on the King Megatrip Junkyard as well as this space. I'm going to try and put something new in the store everyday. records, cd's, dvd's, book, comics, t-shirts and artwork.

I've just gone through everything that was remaining in the store and drastically cut the asking prices. go have a look. thanks.

let the pandering begin!

The King Megatrip Junkyard.
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: