Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dave H - Rocksteady Funk


Dave H - Rocksteady Funk

1. JBs – Same Beat
2. Quincy Jones – They Call Me Mr Tibbs
3. Earth Wind & Fire – Hoppin’ John
4. Sharon Jones – Got a Thing On My Mind
5. General Crook – Gimme Some
6. James Brown – My Thang
7. Sly & the Family Stone – Love City
8. Johnny Pate – You’re Starting Too Fast
9. Ike & Tina Turner – Funkier Than a Mosquito’s Tweeter
10. Muddy Waters – I Just Want to Make Love to You
11. Third Guitar – Baby Don’t Cry
12. Soul Tornadoes – Hot Pants Breakdown
13. Billy Garner – Brand New Girl
14. Mary Jane Hooper- I’ve Got What You Need
15. The Vibrettes – Humpty Dump
16. Watson & the Sherlocks – Funky Walk
17. Otis Redding – Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag
18. Sid Sidney Wallace & the Belairs – Green Power
19. Spanky Wilson – You
20.Etta James – What I Say
21. Isley Brothers feat. Jimi Hendrix – Wild Little Tiger
22. Ramsey Lewis – Back In the U.S.S.R.
23. Sweet Charles – Soul Man
24. 100 Pure Poison -Holes In My Shoes
25. Hammer – Tuane
26. Lou Rawls – The Letter
___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: