Monday, August 16, 2010

the pics (remember the future?)



looks like I didn't have to dig out my camera... superstar dj and all-around-nice-guy DJ Hickory Dickory Doc sent over these pics of the below posted DJ Food "Remember The Future?" cd packaging...! yeah, it's very cool.

while I'm here - I'd be remiss not to mention that the project was originally intended to be a 2 hour "robot themed" solid steel program, the 2nd half done by none other than the aforementioned DJHDD!

so, if you haven't had your fill of "robots in the mix" -- head on over here to grab Hickory Dickory Doc's take on our shiny metal friends of the future, here:

DJ Hickory Dickory Doc - Robots R Computers

01-Perrey Haack- Scratch School Minuet 4 robots
02-Helen Virginia Leidermeyer – I Believe The Robots Are Our Future
03-Intergalactic Faerie Funk – Save the Robots
04-Frank Comstock – On The Dark Side Of The Moon
05-Forrest J Ackerman & Frank Coe – Tone Tales from Tomorrow
06-steve austin – 6million$man remix
07-Recorder – Chasing Dreams
08-No Delete – Can u fix my cyborg
09-Scuzzy Buffer Underrun – Little Fluffy Clouds
10-DJ Swamp – Worship the Robots
11-Der Plan -ich bin ein komputer
12-3puen – She’s a robot
13-South park – Robot Friend
14-Perkowitz – Bad bad robot
15-Hard-Drive – I want to hold your hand
16-Null Zero Void – Gunslinger
17-Flying Steps – We Are Robotic
18-Recorder – Collide
19-The Who Boys – Microsoft toilet
20-Plastics – Robot (Rough Trade)
21-The Buggles – I Love You (Miss Robot)
22-KILNA – Terrible Secrets of Space (Stairs mix)


___________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

2 comments:

Birt said...

If you ever want to sell that bad boy, or know someone selling one let me know.

DJHDD said...

Thanks for this Matt