Wednesday, June 2, 2010

goin' back to cali.


my girl and I are off to San Diego first thing in the morning... and it can't come soon enough for me. running the half-marathon on sunday and hopefully relaxing the rest of the time leading up the race. perhaps a meet-up with DJ Pain? maybe.

got to go pack -- but I'm leaving you guys with a bunch of King Megatrip links (in case you need something to listen to, you know?).

be nice to each other.


King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 01 (JAN 2010)
King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 02 (FEB 2010)
King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 03 (MAR 2010)
King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 04 (APR 2010)
King Megatrip - A Year in the Soul Society 05 (MAY 2010)

DJ Pain feat. King Megatrip - The Soothing System


King Megatrip - Cocaine Barbecue
King Megatrip - Caveman on Campus
King Megatrip - The Van Bowlski Brothers

King Megatrip - A Million Miles from Reality
King Megatrip - I Must Insist You Eat Steel
King Megatrip - Another Swank Evening At Wayne Manor
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: