Saturday, September 6, 2008

Buff My Pylon - Tezeta



okay, I currently have almost 450 dj mixes and mixtapes in the "to listen to" directory on my hard drive. buff my pylon's mix, which was just posted on b00mb0x less than a week ago, jumped right to the front of the pack on the strength of another mix he did that I really enjoyed.

this one doensn't disappoint either. first off, what a great cover design. secondly, and more importantly, what a great selection of tracks. most of this stuff was fresh to my earballs, but I loved it all. (great cover version of "to sir with love"!)

head on over to b00mb0x for this collection of soft spoken tracks compiled by buff my pylon.

to listen to or download Buff My Pylon - Tezeta

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: