Thursday, February 7, 2008

Astronaut Paintings: Scott Listfield




Here's some work by artist Scott Listfield. I love his art - they all have this traveling astronaut lurking about in his paintings. "The astronaut in my paintings is simply here to explore the present".

I first came across his work in an issue of
New American Paintings a couple years back. Evidently, Scott is featured once again in the pages of the current issue of the art magazine!

I went ahead an ordered a nice canvas print of the "rock the casbah" painting (the top image here with Optimus Prime shooting it out with the Stormtroopers!). I got it a couple weeks back now and I'm loving it.

To check out Scott Listfield's art - head on over to his homepage.

If you're interested in his prints for sale - head on over to fine art america.

____________________________________

mega what?!
look at the mixes | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: