Sunday, February 15, 2009

DJ ZedVantz - Turntable Jazz


from the Rhythm Incursions website:

What inspired the mix was that “Swing Set” song by Cut Chemist featured on the first Jurassic 5 album. Its also the last song on this mix. It was old swing/jazz music mixed with break beats. I wanted more! So, I started collecting/searching for hiphop instrumentals with jazz samples. I made a few mixtapes but nothing that stuck. Then in recent years all these great labels started popping up - Jazz & Milk, Melting Pot etc - so I just took all the beats I had and kept filtering it down to the best of the best, with an end result being this nice short 35 min mix; no filler, dope from beginning to end.

DJ ZedVantz - Turntable Jazz!

You Let Me down Billie Holiday RMX - Free The Robots
I’ve Got That Tune - Chinese Man
Good Lord - Kormac
First Met You - Funky Fresh Few
Fire - A-ko
My Spider Walks Again - Mooch
Another Gone Record - Rube
Big Band Jump - Rube
Soul ‘69 (part 2) - A-ko
Artichaut - C.M.R.
Swing set - Cut Chemist & Numark
____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this mix is crazy!!!!!!!