Saturday, August 30, 2008

TRV$ and DJ-AM - Fix Your Face


here is one KICKING mixtape...!

as recommended on the "pick of the week" mailing list...

"One subscriber to POTW sent me some info about a very decent mixtape that I felt everyone should know about.

Former blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and DJ AM have come together for a new mixtape called Fix Your Face, which you can download for free here (you do have to supply your e-mail address though)...

http://www.trvsdjam.com

I’m about half-way through it and it has been the highlight of my day. So far I’ve heard some Eazy-E, Rage Against The Machine, Run DMC, Eric B & Rakim, Johnny Cash, Public Enemy, Chemical Brothers, Beasties Boys and many many more."

____________________________________

mega what?!
my ebay store | download Megatrip mixes
____________________________________

No comments: